Friday, January 31, 2014

Total Body Toning Workout

Total Body Toning Workout

hey guys!
 
Since I have been pretty busy lately with my school's musical, I haven't had much time for exercise. This is my go-to workout on days when I need a quick workout that exercises my entire body.
 
/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
 
10 pushups
 
25 crunches
 
25 squats
 
30 lunges
 
50 jumping jacks
 
60 second wall sit
 

Then, repeat these exercises 3 times.
/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
 
This workout only takes about 16-18 minutes and there's no equipment needed, so you can do it almost anywhere. Comment below what your on-the-go workouts are and I will try them out. Bye : )

No comments:

Post a Comment