Saturday, February 1, 2014

February Outfit Inspiration + Updates

February Outfit Inspiration


hey guys.

Happy February! We are finally getting closer to springtime, although today I am snowed in where I live, and I'm stuck at home with a cold :(. I thought that it would be a good time to show you guys some more outfit ideas! I think this will be a regular monthly thing from now on, so make sure and comment below if you like it! Which one is your favorite outfit? Comment below to let me know.

Now for the updates part: If this isn't your first time on my blog, you may have noticed that I changed a few things. Well, okay, a lot of things. I just wanted to give a quick shoutout to shabbyblogs.com for my background. They have lots of gorgeous, free backgrounds on their so if you are a blogger looking to change up your blog, I would highly recommend checking them out.

Also I am thinking about having a Valentines Day series on my blog, that would include outfit ideas, decorations, and recipes. Let me know if that is something that you would like to see here.

Okay, sorry that was kind of a lot... Thanks for reading and I hope you had an amazing January : )




No comments:

Post a Comment