Friday, January 3, 2014

Review: Benefit's "Benetint" Lip and Cheek Stain


Hey everyone! Today I'll be reviewing Benefit's "Benetint", a lip and cheek stain, that was gifted to my by my friend, fashionablychic. I have to start by saying this product is pretty unique; It's packaging reminds me of a nail polish. I use it by dotting a few small dots along my cheeks and quickly blending it in. A little goes a long way with this product, and it gives you a healthy looking glow that lasts throughout the day. The only negative thing is that a little bottle costs $30, which is pretty steep. I would recommend trying a sample size of this product, like I did, before spending a fortune on a full size. Overall, I would give this product a 4 out of 5, and it would be a 5 if it were any less expensive. If you would like to try this product, you can purchase a full size here. Any other products you would like me to review? Leave a comment below and I'll make sure to try it. Bye!

-fromfashion2beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment