Sunday, January 5, 2014

My Current Makeup Routine

hey guys.

Today I'm gonna go through my current makeup routine. This changes a lot, so if you want me to keep making updated ones, comment below. Here we go!

So first I apply my Loreal True Match Lumi foundation. I use two pumps of this on the back of my hand and then I blend it out using my beauty blender sponge.

Then, I apply the Covergirl's fresh complexion concealer under my eyes and on any spots on my face and I blend it in with my beauty blender sponge.

Next I dot Benefit's "Benetint" along the apples of my cheeks and blend it out with my fingers for a sheer, rosy glow.

Then I take my Milani eyeshadow primer and blend a little bit onto my eyelids.

For eyeshadow, I use the Lorac Pro palette. I use Champagne on the inner half of my eyelid and Light Bronze on the outer half, then I blend them in with a blending brush. I take the color Mauve and brush it in my crease and in the outer corner of my eyelid, I add the color Pewter (a shimmery brown-purple color).

Then I curl my lashes with my Revlon eyelash curler, apply my They're Real mascara, and apply a thin line of elf liquid liner to my top lash line.

For lips, I apply my eos lip balm and then a thin layer of my NYX lip gloss in the shade "creme brulee".

That's all for my current makeup routine! If you have any questions on where to purchase any of the products I mentioned, than comment below and I will help you as best as I can! Bye!


--fromfashion2beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment