Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My Top 10 Makeup Products under $10

My Top 10 Makeup Products under $10

hey guys!
 
I love collecting makeup, but some items can get really pricey! So I put together a list of some of my absolute favorite products that are amazing but also affordable.
 
01 . Covergirl Fresh Complexion Concealer ($5)
This is an amazing concealer that is creamy and blendable. It goes on with a medium coverage but it is very easily buildable and I like to use it under my eyes, though it also works great on blemishes.
 
02 . NYX Powder Blush ($5)
This is a super pigmented blush that comes in plenty of shades to choose from. I own the shades "Mauve" and "Rose Garden", and they are both great with good color payoff.
 
03 . Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner ($7)
This eyeliner is amazing and super easy to use. Its marker-like applicator makes this a great product for beginners.
 
04 . Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters ($9)
These lipsticks are super hydrating and won't leave your lips chapped or dry. They come in so many different colors and the packaging is adorable.
 
05 . Covergirl Eyeshadow Trios ($5)
By far my favorite drugstore eyeshadow brand, Covergirl has some amazing eyeshadows. I have two of their trios: "shimmering sands" and "cafe au lait". They are both great neutral colors and make eyeshadow easy.
 
06 . eos Lip Balm ($3)
These little lip balms are amazing and smell delish! I have them in the strawberry, melon and blueberry scents.
 
07 . NYX butter gloss ($6)
I am so addicted to these: they are a lip gloss that isn't at all sticky! I have the shades creme brulee (my fave), meringue, and apple strudel.
 
08 . e.l.f. liquid eyeliner ($1)
This is the perfect liquid eyeliner, and for a dollar: seriously, why not?
 
09 . Maybelline Color Tattoo ($6)
These cream shadows are super pigmented and easy to apply. I would reccommend the shades "barely branded" as a highlight and "bad to the bronze" as an all over the lid color or in the crease.
 
10 . Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara ($6)
This mascara does exactly what it promises: you will get zero clumps and long, natural looking lashes.
 
Do you guys already use any of these products? Or do you have another product under $10 that you love? Comment below and let me know! Bye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment