Monday, March 17, 2014

How to Style: Floral Dresses

hey guys!

Lately I've been gaining a lot of fashion inspiration from Pinterest. I've been dying to break out my floral dresses for spring, but the weather is still much too cold where I live. I found three great ideas for layering floral dresses to create some fun, but functional outfits for cool spring mornings.

1 . Floral Dress + Cardi, Infinity Scarf, and Braided Belt

This combo looks super warm. The cardi and knit scarf will keep your arms warm while the belt adds a cute detailed touch.

2 . Floral Dress + Army Jacket

Any kind of over sized jacket is a great way to add more of your style to a girly floral printed dress. This green army jacket does a great job of picking up the green tones in her dress. If your style is a little more edgy, you could wear a cropped moto jacket or a worn in denim jacket for a more boho look.

3 . Floral Dress + Flowy Sweater and Long necklace

A cute, cropped or flowy sweater looks chic with a long chain necklace layered over a floral dress.




Hope that gives you all some ideas on how to style your floral dresses! Have any more ideas for me? Comment below and I'll see you soon!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11963957/?claim=uzqusn2zwjh">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment: