Sunday, March 2, 2014

February Favorites

hey guys. I can't believe February is almost over! Although it's sad that the month's gone by so fast, I am definitely ready for spring weather (and the fashion that comes with it :). With that being said, I wanted to share with you guys my favorite products from this past month and tell you guys how much I loved them!

01 . Essie "Hors D'oeuvres" This nail polish is very unique. It's a silvery sparkly color with flakes of gold, and it looks absolutely gorgeous as an accent nail or on it's own.

02 . Benefit "They're Real" Mascara My all time fave, this mascara does wonders for my lashes. It gives them volume, length, and holds a curl. Perfect, right?

03 . Lush "It's Raining Men" Shower Gel With it's honey and lotus flower scent, this shower gel makes you smell amazing and super sweet.

04 . Benefit "Benetint" This rose-colored cheek tint gives you a gorgeous flush that looks natural and healthy. Make sure you don't get carried away, because a little goes a long way with this product.

05 . Bigelow Green Tea with Mango Tea is essential to get me through these chilly winter mornings, and this tea is delicious and super healthy, too.

06 . NYX Butter Gloss in "Creme Brulee" I tend to shy away from most lip gloss because of it's sticky formula, but this gloss is super smooth and pigmented. I wear it almost everyday and it gives my lips a natural shine.

Those are my favorites for this month. What have you been loving? Let me know in the comments. Bye : )


No comments:

Post a Comment