Monday, April 21, 2014

Photo Inspiration: A Sunny Spring Weekend

hello! I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend! I had a great day with my family and was really enjoying the warmer weather. This last weekend, I went out with my friend Emily and took a few pictures from the shops around us. We found a lot of fun floral boutiques and a cute little cupcake shop :) Now it's Sunday night and I am procrastinating writing my paper due tomorrow... ugh. I'm counting down the days until summer when I will have more time to myself and time to really focus on blogging. Anyhow, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and comment below a few of your favorite things to do in the springtime. Thanks!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I am loving your blog. I love to find a bench & read my favorite book in the warm spring weather. I am nominating you for the Liebster Blog Awards. It will go up on my blog tonight or tomorrow so keep looking for it. Thanks :)
    http://briannababbles.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete