Sunday, April 6, 2014

Benefit "The POREfessional" Review

hey guys! So today I will be doing a review on one of my favorite primers. Benefit's "The POREfessional" is an amazing primer that reduces the appearance of pores and gives your skin a silky, smooth finish. I use this mainly around my T-zone, especially on my nose, because that is where I have the most problems with my pores. This also works great on preventing oily skin and makes your foundation go on super smoothly. I would definetly reccommend this to anyone who has problems with their pores or just wants a great all around primer. Have you tried the POREfessional primer? Comment below and tell me what you think of it. Bye for now :

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete