Friday, April 25, 2014

A Spring Morning Stroll

A Spring Morning Stroll
hello! This spring outfit was inspired by the golden sands of the beach and the blue ocean waves.Can you tell I'm missing the beach a little right now? Haha... I'm so excited to go back to Florida in less than a month!

Anyway, for this look I took a simple pair of light-wash jeans, distressed and cuffed, and paired them with this neutral tan top. I decided to stick with the simple color scheme for accessories and added some leather flats, a Tory Burch baby blue tote, and a cute bracelet watch from Fossil.

That's all for this look! Comment below if you would like help with a certain trend or need an outfit idea for a specific occasion! Bye : )



Paige denim boyfriend jeans
net-a-porter.com


Dune leather flat
$110 - debenhams.com


Tory Burch tote bag
toryburch.com


FOSSIL bracelet watch
bluefly.com

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog so I nominated you for the Liebster Award!!
    Check it out here for all of the details! xx
    http://catherinevbrown.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those jeans! This is such a pretty outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back! I have a new post everyday!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your blog.
    I followed you on bloglovin. Please, follow me back.

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete