Wednesday, March 13, 2013

SBSG Part 1: Where to Shop!

Girls Just Want To Have Sun

Hey Everyone! It's time for your Spring Break Style Guide part 1! Whether you are going somewhere fun or staying at home like me, there's always somewhere to shop! So I wanted to tell you about some of my favorite stores to shop at for spring and summer fashion!

1. Forever 21- Cute clothes, great prices! I can always find something I want here and it seems I can find a Forever 21 anywhere I go!

2. American Eagle- My go-to store for denim shorts and jeans! They have very good quality clothes here and they have fits and washes for everybody.

3. Victoria's Secret PINK- If you are gonna be doing some lounging around this spring break, you might wanna pick up some yoga pants! Grab a cute sweatshirt while you're there!

4. Pacsun- The ultimate summer store! They have all your summer essentials from swimsuits to shorts, not to mention the new Kendall and Kylie Kardashian collection!

5. Target- While its not just a clothing store, I think they have some great deals on clothes and especially cute accesories!

So those are my top 5 stores! I would also recommend visiting any local boutiques when you travel, and don't be afraid to shop somewhere new! Hope everyone has  great spring break and come back for part 2 of the SBSG series!





Billabong fringe top
ronjonsurfshop.com





K. jacques shoes
forwardforward.com



Chain jewelry
$14 - theiconic.com.au



No comments:

Post a Comment