Friday, March 8, 2013

March Style Inspiration: Grey and Teal

Color Combo: Grey&Teal

Hey Everyone! March is a hard fashion month for me. Why? I go back and forth between winter and spring clothes: It's not cold enough for sweaters, too cold for shorts. Where I live, the weather is constantly changing and I have to keep on my toes to dress for the weather. But one of my favorite color combinations for this time of year is teal and grey. The grey may seem a little wintery, but the teal brings a pop of color to the whole outfit. Simple statement pieces in these colors paired with silver jewelry creates a timeless look that will make people stop and stare.




Minimum tall shirt
$72 - nelly.com



Vince colorful jeans
$120 - theoutnet.com



Lace up boots
$46 - fashionunion.com



Louis vuitton
bagborroworsteal.com





J Crew j crew
jcrew.com



No comments:

Post a Comment