Thursday, March 14, 2013

OOTD March 14

Hey everyone! Spring time is ALMOST HERE! It is finally getting warmer where I live and I am sooo excited to go shopping for spring clothes! I decided that this would be a good time to show you my OOTD!

Shirt- Macys
Scarf- local boutique
Jeans- American Eagle
Shoes- Sperry Topsiders
Hair- Loosely curled using Conair Curling wand 1&1/2 inch
Nails- Aerie "Petal Pink" dotted over Sally Hansen"Coral Reef"
 
Some quick announcements...
  • My spring break is next week so I will be posting parts 2 and 3 of the Spring Break Style Guide series!
  • I will be doing some shopping over spring break and will probably post some kind of clothing/beauty haul in the next 2-3 weeks.
  • I will be announcing my summer scheduele soon! I will be (attempting) to post daily and I will have a new category for every day of the week!
  • If you have any requests for new post, leave a comment below! See you guys soon and have a great spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment