Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My Vacation in Snapshots: Seacrest Beach, Florida

Hey guys! I just got back from my vacation and I wanted to share a few pictures with you all. This first shot is the beach that we visited. It was very cloudy when I took this picture, but usually, the beach is super sunny and bright. My family loves visiting these beaches because of the fine, white sand and beautiful turquoise waves.
This is the house where my family stayed at. We loved the location in walking distance to the beach and it was a great fit for our family.

Here's a few pictures of the inside of our house. It had a very open feel and my little brother loved using the long table to race his Lego cars :)

This was the shopping area near our home. They have bike rentals in the courtyard and several little boutiques around it. The big buildings house some great restaurants, including La Cocina, which has fantastic Mexican food, and Orange Leaf, my families favorite place to get overpriced frozen yogurt.


Only a short biking distance away from our rental house, there is a nice shopping district my brother and I like to visit. The cobblestone brick roads and the old fashioned architecture create a charming, family-friendly atmosphere. Oh, and then there's my brother enjoying his candy and Mountain Dew from Sugar Shak, a nearby candy store. He just loves being photographed.

Some of the local architecture from Seacrest Beach.

I met one of the locals that comes around a lot. Oh yeah, he's a lizard.

And finally, my brother being adorably sad on the way home.

Hope you guys liked seeing my vacation photos! Are you taking a vacation this summer? Comment below and let me know and I'll see you soon!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment