Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year's Eve in NYC

New Year's Eve in NYC

Hey guys! Since New Year's eve is tomorrow, I decided to show you an outfit idea that's great for if you're going to a party. For this look, I took a super sparkly dress and added a solid black blazer, to balance out the look. My accesories were simple, black heels and a black purse, and I added a touch of glam with a statement necklace. Since there is a lot of sparkle in this outfit, I would go for a simple makeup look, maybe winged eyeliner and a nude lipstick. Hope you guys liked this outfit inspiration, and I'm excited to see you again in 2014!
-Fromfashion2beauty




New Year's Eve in NYC by fromfashion2beauty featuring a vero moda jacket

Sparkly dress
ricketyrack.com


Vero moda jacket
$55 - veromoda.com





Nude lipstick
globalfashionreport.com

No comments:

Post a Comment